Serial Port Splitter is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-05-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Serial Port Splitter allows to share dataflow of one COM port between several applications or vice versa to join dataflow of several COM port devices to one application. Such program universality is achieved by means of virtual serial ports technologies. Moreover Serial Port Splitter allows to setup READ/WRITE or READ ONLY mode for splitted ports and READ/WRITE or WRITE ONLY mode for joined serial ports.
- One COM port can be splitted up to 254 virtual ports
- One COM port can be opened by several applications at the same time
- Several COM ports can be joined to one virtual port
- READ/WRITE or READ ONLY mode mode for splitted serial ports
- READ/WRITE or WRITE ONLY mode mode for joined serial ports
- Once created virtual serial ports are operable at each system startup
- Compatibility with Hyper-Threading Technology
- Compatibility with PnP and WMI technologies
- Compatibility with VMware software
- Hot program install - no system reboot is required
- User friendly interface
Serial Port Splitter (version 4.4.9) has a file size of 5.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 285 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.